What is your favorite holiday?

About Me

My photo
Welcome to second grade! This is my ninth year at Pueblo Del Sol Elementary and my fifteenth year teaching. I was a military spouse for 11 years, so I have taught all over the country! In fact, I even taught first grade for three years in Italy! I have a BA in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and I completed a teaching program at San Jose State University. I completed my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Reading. I am certified to teach in California, Georgia, DODDS, and Arizona. I live with my husband, Chris, and our two children, Tyler and Kylie. I am very excited to continue to work in a school with high standards for student learning. I also have very high expectations for my students and I love to challenge them and watch them grow into life long learners!

Sunday, October 25, 2015

Field Trip Fun!

We had so much fun on our trip to the pumpkin patch! First, we rode on a hay ride around the farm. We saw horses and goats, and we got to smell them, too!



Next, we picked out our pumpkin. 

Finally, we met some the animals up close. We got to pet a pig, duck, chicken, turkey, goat, sheep, and a baby cow. We learned all about how animals help us and how they take care of them on the farm. We even got to watch them milk a goat!




Thank you to all of the parents who helped out on the trip!



No comments:

Post a Comment