What is your favorite holiday?

About Me

My photo
Welcome to second grade! This is my ninth year at Pueblo Del Sol Elementary and my fifteenth year teaching. I was a military spouse for 11 years, so I have taught all over the country! In fact, I even taught first grade for three years in Italy! I have a BA in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and I completed a teaching program at San Jose State University. I completed my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Reading. I am certified to teach in California, Georgia, DODDS, and Arizona. I live with my husband, Chris, and our two children, Tyler and Kylie. I am very excited to continue to work in a school with high standards for student learning. I also have very high expectations for my students and I love to challenge them and watch them grow into life long learners!

Friday, November 6, 2015

Halloween in the Herd!

Happy Halloween from the Herd!
We had so much fun on Halloween! Our costume parade theme was Super Heroes. The second grade team got in the spooky spirit by dressing up like some of our favorite crime fighters!


We loved walking in the costume parade! We even had front row seats for the sixth grade Thriller flash mob! Check out our awesome costumes!


We got to tour the fourth grade pumpkin biography museum!
We learned a lot about some very famous people, and we even saw some graduates of the Herd!
Here are two generations of the Herd ...


And here are three!!!
I guess this proves it, the Herd really is a family!


Did you know that Taylor Swift is in the Herd? We like to keep it quiet (to avoid all of the crazy fans), but she is a proud member of the Herd! She loved seeing her very own pumpkin biography!


Our Fall Celebration was fun, spooky, and yummy!
Thanks to all of the parents who brought in treats and to the moms who helped make our party a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment