What is your favorite holiday?

About Me

My photo
Welcome to second grade! This is my ninth year at Pueblo Del Sol Elementary and my fifteenth year teaching. I was a military spouse for 11 years, so I have taught all over the country! In fact, I even taught first grade for three years in Italy! I have a BA in Psychology from the University of California, Santa Barbara and I completed a teaching program at San Jose State University. I completed my Masters in Curriculum and Instruction with an emphasis in Reading. I am certified to teach in California, Georgia, DODDS, and Arizona. I live with my husband, Chris, and our two children, Tyler and Kylie. I am very excited to continue to work in a school with high standards for student learning. I also have very high expectations for my students and I love to challenge them and watch them grow into life long learners!

Monday, January 4, 2016

Celebrating the Holidays with the Herd!



The Herd had a wonderful holiday season! First, we took the stage for the second grade production of  "A Bugz Christmas."
Our class played the lightning bugs. We lit the Christmas tree and saved the day!

Mrs. Tebo brought in a gingerbread house for each student to decorate! We piled on the candy and the smiles! It was sugar overload in the Herd that day. Second grade sure is sweet!









Of course, through it all, we enjoyed visits from our science elf, Flame. Flame visited our classroom every week with a new science experiment. He even left us notes about how we did on his experiments. Our marble run was a gift from Flame! He had to go back to the North Pole to help Santa. We sure miss him!






The holidays are over, and the Herd is ready for a great 2016! Thank you to Mrs. Humphereys for decorating our door and getting us off to a bright New Year!

























No comments:

Post a Comment